University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, located in northeast Maryland, has a moonlighting/nocturnist P.R.N., position for BC/BE physicians to work on the Critical Care Intensivists Team, at hospital facilities located in Bel Air (UM UCMC). The unit size is 14 ICU beds in UM UCMC.
Some key information about the nocturnist position includes:
- Solid established mid sized Intensivists Program in place since 2003.
- Block rotations of 12hr shifts (8p -8a) nights covering the intensive care unit (ICU) in the management of critically ill patients.
- The ICU is a "closed unit" with a mixed patient population of surgical/medical/vascular/thoracic/cardiac/renal and neurosurgical patients.
- scheduling can can be flexible
- Competitive compensation package including paid malpractice insurance.
- Hospital provides free on-campus parking.
Harford County offers pleasant safe suburban living with close proximity to Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC, and Philadelphia, PA.
For additional information about this exciting position please contact Marian Whitlock (410) 398-0258 or email Whitlock_uch@yahoo.com.