Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians, exists to provide comprehensive, high quality, cost effective, primary care services to the people of South Central Indiana.
As a part of the area's preeminent health system, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.
Our experts deliver a personalized patient experience organized around you and your family. Selecting a personal health provider results in long-term consistency, and communication based on trust, respect and shared decision making.
Living our Mission:
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians will meet quality, service and commitment challenges with five major approaches that are consistent with the mission by:
- Providing as many services as feasible on an outpatient basis
- Incorporating technological advances as they become available and desirable in the primary care setting
- Continually improving the processes that provide care, service and wellness
- Fostering integration and networking with other health care providers
- Emphasizing care to be given in a compassionate, considerate way and never withholding needed care due to financial barriers